Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hair! Hair! Hair!

So, about 5 weeks ago, I got my hair cut like Alice Cullen. No, Mackenzie, I did not copy you, I got mine cut a couple weeks before you! So, I got it cut, and decided to color it. I colored my hair with red highlights, and brown highlights, with my entire bottom layer dark brown! I love my hair cut! Excpet for, when I washed my hair out, i had to wash it in ice cold water! It was soooooooo cold! brrrrrrr! So after I had dried it, I noticed that it wasn't exactly red anymore. My hair had turned ORANGE! But, never fear! Because, my hair has faded down, so it's not really orange anymore, it's sort of a reddish orange. So i don't know if I will get my hair colored red anymore. But anyways, I love my new haircut, and Mackenzie, look on the bright side, now we can be twinners and I actually copied my neighbors hair.

No comments: